- Members must be owners or key personnel from various excavation and paving contractors, subcontractors, or material suppliers from Lancaster and adjoining counties.
- Firm must be an active business for one year before being eligible for membership
- Definition of Regular Members and Associate Members
- Regular Members: Any approved excavating or paving contractor, subcontractor, or supplier whose materials become a part of the project, and used directly in the job. Example: Stone Producers; Dynamite Distributors; Pipe Suppliers; Concrete Supplier, Landscaping, Pavement marking services, etc.
- Associate Members: All other companies that are not included in the member classification but are connected to the excavating industry. Example: Insurance Companies; Equipment Distributors; Fuel Companies, etc.
- Associate Member dues will be the same as Regular Members.
- No person may be refused membership because of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, sex, national origin, handicap, or disability.
* membership dues are payable annually